Maple Leaf Homes and its Industrial-Commercial Division, is a major manufacturer of modular accommodation for both the Residential, Industrial and Commercial Sectors. We have experience in designing and supplying industrial accommodation for Arctic winter conditions to such clients as Agnico-Eagle, Canadian Royalties and the Iron Ore Company of Canada. Shipments can be by ocean vessel, road or rail.
Project Size Experience
Maple Leaf Industrial recently supplied:
- 300 man mine site accommodation for Canadian Royalties in an Arctic locale
- 100 man mine site accommodation for Agnico-Eagle in an Arctic locale
- 2 and 3 storey mine site accommodation for IOCC in Labrador
- 2 storey Engineering Office Complex for Terrain Engineering (Moncton, N.B.)
- 3 storey, nine unit apartment buildings
- Townhouse Condominiums
Our Modular Construction Certifications
Class 6612 01-FACTORY CONSTRUCTED BUILDINGS AND STRUCTURES-Mobile Commercial/Industrial Units - For Electrical Features
CLASS 6612 02-FACTORY CONSTRUCTED BUILDINGS AND STRUCTURES – Mobile Commercial / Industrial Relocatable Structures.
- Certification of commercial/industrial relocatable structures under the CSA A277 Program and in compliance with Part 10 of the Alberta Building Code for AB, Part 9 of the British Columbia Building Code for BC, Part 9 of the Ontario Building Code for ON, and Part 9 of the National Building Code of Canada as provincially amended for MB, NB, NL, NT, NS, NU, PE, QC, SK and YT.
Our Safety Construction Certifications
- New Brunswick Construction Safety Association COR Certified
- Certified Safety Supervisor
- Safety Passport Programme
- Training is done through the New Brunswick Construction Association which has adopted the Alberta Construction Safety Training Programme
- Certified for NB, NS, PEI